Saturday, August 9, 2008

Photos: Pre-Race

Here's just a few...see my Picasa page for the rest of the photos.


Bow River in Banff...very cold


View from the Gondola in Banff National Park..7,500 ft


Carey and I at the summit..don't worry, we saved our legs and took the gondola up!


Singletrack in Calgary overlooking the river..basically right out the front door.


More singletrack in Calgary


This is how we roll..


Short hike to stretch our legs on the way to Panorama, BC.


Glacial melt river on the way to Panorama.


Another view of the same river.

We're just about to head to dinner and are ready to get this party started!

4 comments:

chocolate girl said...

We're thinking of you and wish you the best! All week I'm going to wear the leader's jersey Karen gave me from Karen & Trish's '05 win in honor of ya'll. (washing it b/t rides of course) Enjoy the experience!

Unknown said...

WOO HOO!

First place after Stage 1. Wya to go, ladies.

Anonymous said...

Y'all are seriously bad ass! I'm so impressed. Thinking of you as I sit at my desk on my seriously lazy ... you get the picture.

Betsy

Bo said...

The terrain looks very similar to Pine Log. You should be fine. Bo